Hi there! This week's 10 Things I Love list is all about gifts you can make for people you love. I hope you get a little inspiration to add some handmade to your Holiday list! 1. I love this wreath DIY by Smile and Wave. Absolutely adorable!
2. I would love a painted pot like this one (from Elise from Enjoy It) made under my tree! It's so pretty. I love black and white patterns.
3. I am crazy for these teeny tiny instagram prints! These are an adorable gift idea. Pugly Pixels explains how to make them.
4. This glitter banner DIY by Katie's Pencil Box is so sweet. I would love to hang one of these in our home!
5. This birds nest necklace by Sincerely, Kinsey is a great handmade gift for any girl on your list! It's so pretty.
6. I love this Calendar Journal made with vintage postcards by Ashley Campbell for Design Sponge. This would make a great gift for a newlywed couple or new mother. What a lovely way to record memories and events.
8. I love this dreamcatcher by Lune. This would make a great whimsical gift!
9. I love this DIY phone case by SwellMayde.
Have a lovely Sunday! Elsie