HiHiHi.... I'm excited to share 10 new things that i have a little crush on. 3-2-1, ready-set&GO!
1. Betsey Johnson's insanely pink and beautiful home. i love it and i love it and i love it... again.
2. underwater photography.
I'm so excited. I purchased this inexpensive little made-for-underwater Lomo camera to play with when we are in Hawaii. has anyone tried one of these before? I can't wait to play around with it. I love $10 plastic cameras to death!
3. This dress. I almost bought it for my 'someday soonish wedding', but someone else grabbed it first. I'm sure they will look gorgeous in it & i think i am going to go for something a little bit less fancy anyway. still a dream dress though... totally! :D
sigh. so pretties. if you are curious, i found it in this Etsy shop. she always has the most beautiful 1950s and 1960s dresses.
4. Jill's adorable grandpa scarf head warmer tutorial. I want to make one, just need to find the perfect grandpa scarf. :))
7. the beautiful music. i made a teeny-tiny playlist (well, it's only two songs) of my two favorite songs of this past week. give 'em a listen. ;) [note: if you are international and you can't listen to the playlist the songs are Horchata by Vampire Weekend and God Only Knows by The Beach Boys]
8. as if i need another collection (haha), i'd love to collect these:
9. and i am completely crazy about these tights.... does anyone know who makes them? i want some... badly.
10. and last but now least..... this dress from All-Mighty is to die for! CUUUUTE! i wanna adopt a Boston Terrier someday. I think Suki would like that idea. I love ALL flat faced dogs and even flat faced kittens. :))