hi there! it's time for 10 Things I Love Sunday. I have been mentally collecting the prettiest things to show you this week. First up, 1. Vintage Sewing Patterns. I have a huge collection. This one came from a sweet blog reader this week (Thank You, Denise!). I just made a display with some in the shop studio! The illustration style is pure magic.
2. I love this sweet message. Don't you just adore creative love notes? ♥ (photo by Thom)
3. My favorite outerwear pieces from Anthroplogie this season.
4. I was gaga over Natalie Portman's white feather hair piece in Black Swan. I'm positively going to try to make one for myself. pure magic! Her costumes were designed by one of my favorite labels, Rodarte.
5. Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
6. these insanely cute Jeffrey Campbell shoes. l-o-v-e!
7. Dream car. for real.♥
8. sheet music wrapping paper (via Country Living).
9. the ultimate fire place. this room is so pretty! (via Husohem)
10. everything about this image is perfect (via Red UK).
Have a lovely lovely Holiday week! XOoo... elsie