hello there! today i want to share 10 Spring trends that I absolutely adore! some are already mainstream trends and some are wishful thinking on my part and things i hope catch on. Either way, it's going to be a gorgeous season!
1. Ombre textiles, hair and accessories. So pretties. (sources: dress, and ashlee simpson)
2. Chevron prints are popping up everywhere and I couldn't be more pleased! You'll even spot a few in the Red Velvet Spring Collection. (photo via lookbook.nu)
3. fringe! i love fringed details this season. we'll be carrying lots of new fringed accessories from Lune this coming season. SO pretty! (photos: party fringe, fringed wall and etsy necklace)
4. flowers in the hair... everywhere! (photo via design sponge)
5. playsuits, vintage swimsuits, rompers and mini dresses!
6. picnics should be the new fro-yo date! everyone pack your baskets and keep them by the door till spring is in bloom! i L O V E picnics. (photo source)
7. braids. love them and hope every lady with a little bit of hair creates their own variety this season! (blonde braid source and red)
8. lace. i can't get enough! i'm loving lace in every color and style. (image one and two)
9. GOLD. it's my favorite color of the season. (gold polish, ring, confetti system)
10. jewel tones. i love-love-love them this season. via designlovefest.
Happy Sunday! Elsie