Hi friends! November is my birthday month, so I thought it would be fun to do a 10 Things I Love list of things on my b-day wishlist! 1.This sweater is pretty adorable. Especially since Sunday is my family time day and I never ever dress up. It's perfect!
2. I LOVE this D.I.Y. picnic box via Design Sponge. If someone were to make me one, I would love it forever! So adorable.
3. I love this leather satchel from Golden Ponies on Etsy.
4. What kind of b-day list would it be without a pair of mint green shoes? I have a weakness for Hasbeens.
5. You can never have too many cozy scarves! (via ModCloth)
6. I love both these blazers very much. Emma is constantly making fun of my obsession with stripes. It's bad. (via Ruche + Anthro)
7. I love this raw stone ring (via Etsy).
8. This handmade cape is magical! (via Etsy)
9. These 1970s roller skates. OMG!
10. And just like every other year... I wish for one of these!
And some other birthday wishes.... I wish for a peaches + cream crepe, a night with friends and maybe some cocktails, and most of all... some birthday candles to blow out! Because I love that part. xo. elsie