2. The Holiday Collection from J.Crew is pretty much perfect to me. It's colorful, full of patterns and has plenty of RED. in love!
3. While I'm on the topic of fashion, I've fallen hard for this collection by Charlotte Taylor. The prints are incredible. I think I love the second look most of all. Magic!
5. When I saw this Paper-Chain Treasure-Hunt Advent Calender idea I was in love! What a perfectly special way to celebrate the Holiday month with family!
6. I'm loving this photo! The vibe is perfect. I have little fantasies about having a camper in my backyard someday with bonfires, smores and a clothes line to dry all my projects on. (image from Emporium magazine)
7. Have you seen Ruche's Homemade Holiday Guide yet? It's incredibly beautiful and filled with Holiday inspiration! We contributed our Red Velvet Cupcake recipe! There are ornaments, gift wrap ideas, decoration DIYs and more. Take a peek!
8. I'm crazy in love with this photo! I really want to do a pug photo shoot with my sister someday. Pugs make life wonderful! (Photo via Marie Claire Australia)
9. I haven't been crazy for a pair of Toms shoes in a couple years. When I saw these, all that changed. They're on my must have list for 2012.
Well, that's a little dose of pretty that's been inspiring me this week! For more things I love on a daily basis, follow me on Pinterest! Hope your Sunday is lovelyyyy. elsie