10 Things I Love: Dress Up Edition
Hi there! This week's 10 Things list is dedicated to all things that inspire me to dress up... from light-hearted to fancy! Enjoy! 1. These beautiful photos from Talc Boutique
inspire me. I'm loving the bold colors and painted eyes.
2. Oh Kirsten... that messy hair kills me! How about messy hair with a pretty dress? Into it? Me too!
3. Lauren Moffatt
has produced another incredible collection. I'm dying over the dress in the bottom left corner. Which one is your favorite?
4. I'm loving these paper dresses made from vintage maps from Annex
. Absolutely gorgeous and so original!
5. I think i need these shoes from UO
. What would you wear them with? I'm thinking lace dress or jeans...
6. I love this painting by Michael Carson
... definitely makes me wanna dress up!
7. I LOVE this hand painted top by Rachel Rose on Etsy
. Handmade is still my favorite! This is so beautiful.
8. These shoes by Julie Pillet are amazing. Check out her site... I love SO MANY pairs of her shoes!
9. This top is my favorite thing at Anthropologie
right now. It's a treasure!
10. This Valentino dress made my week. Isn't it gorgeous!!
Well, I hope you are having an incredible weekend! I'm planning to hand out with my brother tonight with some pizza and computer time... can't wait. XOXO elsie