« Best Friends Forever |
| DIY Jewelry Display »
Hi friend! Today we're excited to share with you 10 ways to wear one of our favorite staples, silk scarves!
1. Fold your scarf into a long rectangle (you can do this with traditional square scarves or skinny scarves). Tie it behind your head, under your hair.
2. Style your hair into a messy bun or top knot. Fold your scarf into a long rectangle and tie around your head so the knots in the front. Style the knot by twisting or tucking parts of it in.
3. Tie your scarf into a knot in the middle. Style the knot in the front of your head and tie the scarf around your head, over your hair in the back.
4. Style your hair into a pony tail. Tie the scarf over your hair tie so that it looks like a floppy bow!
5. Tie the scarf onto a strand of your hair in the back. Braid your scarf into your hair and (if long enough) use the end to tie the braid securely.
6. Fold the scarf into a long rectangle and tie around your head, over your hair. This one is super laid-back but cute!
7. Style your hair in a messy bun and tie the scarf around the base of the fun with the knot in the back.
8. Add color to your outfit by tying your scarf around your neck.
9. Fold your scarf into a large triangle (this works best with traditional square scarves). Tie the longest two ends around your head and under your hair.
10. Thinking of wearing your scarf later on? Add a bit contrast to your purse by tying your scarf around one handle in a bow or a cute knot.
By the way, our silk scarves are back in stock! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! emma
Posted on April 01, 2012 in HAIR + MAKEUP, STYLING | Permalink
cute! I love the scarf on the bag. I have a zillion vintage scarves and never know how to wear them.. so thanks for this!
savannah carroll |
April 01, 2012 at 02:43 PM
I LOVE the one in the braid! So cute....is it hard?
Stephanie May* |
April 01, 2012 at 02:53 PM
Love all these ideas.
I'm wearing a scarf today, in the standard scarf wearing way. :)
But I'll try something new this week, thanks for the inspiration ladies!
Natasha Fatah |
April 01, 2012 at 02:58 PM
the second way is my favourite, but my head looks FAT with my hair up haha.
Yellow is the perfect spring colour.
April 01, 2012 at 02:59 PM
Oh you girls are just endlessly cute.
Shannon from Little Luck Tree |
April 01, 2012 at 03:01 PM
I always have lot of problems about how to wear it, and you gave me lot of tips, thank you!
Is * La 5th con Bleecker St. |
April 01, 2012 at 03:05 PM
So many wonderful ideas! I'm always at a bit of a loss as to what to do with scarves...this helps a lot :)
Laura @ The Joyful Fox |
April 01, 2012 at 03:07 PM
So pretty. Scarves are probably one of the best accessories. They can carry over any season and any trend.
xoxo - http://cachecloset.blogspot.com/
April 01, 2012 at 03:09 PM
Such great ideas! Definitely doing the braid one.
April 01, 2012 at 03:10 PM
Love the 7th pic!
Really creative and original post!!!
April 01, 2012 at 03:20 PM
Wow thank you for the inspiration, I often wear stuff like that, but always the simple one, now I gonna try different styles that you showed!
April 01, 2012 at 03:20 PM
So many cute ideas. I love the tie around the messy bun! Too cute.
April 01, 2012 at 03:21 PM
Wonderful post and above all, useful! I have never tried no.5 and no.3 but with your tips I hope I 'll manage it!
April 01, 2012 at 03:25 PM
Beautiful photos :) I have the same article planned for some time soon but with some other ideas too ! There are so many different ways to wear silk scarves, they really are an amazing accessory !
April 01, 2012 at 03:27 PM
I used to do the braid with the scarf... very nice!!
The life after |
April 01, 2012 at 03:34 PM
So cute braided into your hair. Oh shucks, now I need silk scarves!
April 01, 2012 at 03:36 PM
Adore this post! Thank you so much!!
Nicole @ Giraffelegs |
April 01, 2012 at 03:38 PM
Adore the second look...very retro :)
Thanks for sharing!
Hope you've had a lovely weekend!
April 01, 2012 at 03:43 PM
So many cute ideas here, thanks for sharing.
April 01, 2012 at 03:46 PM
Love this!!! I've been really into scarves lately and there is so much you can do with 'em!
April 01, 2012 at 03:48 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.