« Best Friends Forever |
| DIY Jewelry Display »
Hi friend! Today we're excited to share with you 10 ways to wear one of our favorite staples, silk scarves!
1. Fold your scarf into a long rectangle (you can do this with traditional square scarves or skinny scarves). Tie it behind your head, under your hair.
2. Style your hair into a messy bun or top knot. Fold your scarf into a long rectangle and tie around your head so the knots in the front. Style the knot by twisting or tucking parts of it in.
3. Tie your scarf into a knot in the middle. Style the knot in the front of your head and tie the scarf around your head, over your hair in the back.
4. Style your hair into a pony tail. Tie the scarf over your hair tie so that it looks like a floppy bow!
5. Tie the scarf onto a strand of your hair in the back. Braid your scarf into your hair and (if long enough) use the end to tie the braid securely.
6. Fold the scarf into a long rectangle and tie around your head, over your hair. This one is super laid-back but cute!
7. Style your hair in a messy bun and tie the scarf around the base of the fun with the knot in the back.
8. Add color to your outfit by tying your scarf around your neck.
9. Fold your scarf into a large triangle (this works best with traditional square scarves). Tie the longest two ends around your head and under your hair.
10. Thinking of wearing your scarf later on? Add a bit contrast to your purse by tying your scarf around one handle in a bow or a cute knot.
By the way, our silk scarves are back in stock! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! emma
Posted on April 01, 2012 in D.I.Y. Fashion, Hair, Style | Permalink